Log in to the Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com
Navigate to More Services from the left tile.
In the search input section, type App Services and choose the same.
Under App Services, click on +Add to create new app service.
Choose Web App from the Azure Marketplace and click on Create in next tile.
Enter the following details:
- App Name : <<Enter the name of the app>>
- Subscription : <<Choose the subscription>>
- Resource Group : <<Create New or Use Existing>>
- OS : <<Windows/Linux>>
- App Service Plan : <<Choose the App Service Plan>> (By default, it will be the standard (S1). For creating new application plan)
- Application Insights : <<On/Off >> [This is used for application monitoring & alerts].
Review all the options and click on Create.
Check the Notifications bar for the status.
Once the deployment is completed, then go back to the App Services.